About EntreComp360 project
EntreComp360 is a European project about supporting actors in all sectors of the lifelong learning system to enhance the development, validation and recognition of the entrepreneurship key competence across lifelong learning. It will do this by the Entrepreneurship360 platform, a one-stop-shop to provide guidance, collate tools, share practice, learn through online training and connect those working on the practical implementation of EntreComp into learning and work.
The project includes partners from, and will actively engage with wider networks of practitioners and organizations from, formal education, youth organizations, employers and business/start-up.
This project will drive the implementation of EntreComp as a tool for lifelong learning sectors to place a focus on the transversal skills needed in the modern workforce – addressing skills gaps and mismatches to support social inclusion and economic growth.
The objectives of the project derive directly from EntreComp research carried out by partners with the European Commission – we will target lifelong learning organizations and practitioners working across Europe to access and engage with the Entrepreneurship360 platform as a one-stop-shop for peer networks, and guidance.
- Mobilise engagement across lifelong learning to understand the relevance of EntreComp
- Connect practitioners and organisations interested in or actively using the EntreComp framework
- Empower learning organisations and practitioners to use EntreComp as a tool to drive entrepreneurial learning design, assessment and recognition
- Tailor guidance to specific contexts through how-to guides on the potential of EntreComp for emerging areas of potential
- Map progress of the EntreComp community
Project time: 2019-2023
Partners: Haskoli Islands (University of Iceland; Lead) (IS),
Bantani Education (BE), Consorzio Materahub Industrie Culturali e Creative (IT),
Innogate to Europe SL (ES), The Women’s Organisation Ltd (UK),
Democracy and Human Rights Education in Europe (BE),
Not a Bad Idea Ltd. (FI)